Current Listing … 3 Little Bend Road, Austin TX, 78746 List Price $1,695,000. Residing on a quiet street in Austin, 3 Little Bend Road was designed to be a restful sanctuary. The house embraces its naturally terraced site, capturing both sweeping views in the distance and intimate spaces alongside the building. On the more private façade, generous windows and doors open to allow the sun to permeate the space while providing a panoramic view.
Only elemental materials – wood, stone, concrete and metal – were used, chosen by the architect to express the qualities of timeless buildings: substantial, grounded, and well proportioned, with textural interest flowing between exterior and interior.
Built in 1992 and re-modeled in 2000 by internationally acclaimed architect Mel Lawrence, bringing natural beauty and flow into every room.
Panoramic hill country views and within stone’s throw of Wild Basin Preserve.
Gourmet kitchen, media room, downstairs guest suite.
Upstairs Master bedroom with Rumford fireplace, sitting area, balcony, and a beautiful master bath.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 1/2 Baths
- Downstairs Guest Suite
- Panoramic Views of Wild Basin and the hill country
- Two dining areas
- Spacious Chef’s Kitchen with adjoining sitting room
- Heated pool, hot tub, and indoor sauna
- Private upstairs Master Suite with exceptional Bath, Private Balcony and Rumford Fireplace
- Media Room
- Custom designed Treehouse which can can also be used as outdoor meditation area
- Spacious deck over looking Wild Basin
- Two car garage with extra room for storage
- 4578 square feet per TCAD
Click here for the floorplan Little Bend Floorplan
Elizabeth Golembiewski, Texas Real Estate License No: 0540555 Address: 705 Rocky River Road, Austin, Texas 78746